Wednesday 3 October 2018

A Country I Would Like to Travel



There are many histories that I read or I Heard when I was just a child about composers, ancient scientists or great humanists, that simple have changed the world to our days.
And I always thought that the places and the contexts where and when they lived give them some inspirations for their works. For example, Bach and Beethoven in Germany, Mozart in Viena, Vivaldi in Venice, Haendel in England, DaVinci in Italy, Aristotle in Greece, etc…




I think there is not just one country that I want to travel to learn about history and about many different cultures. Today we live in a kind of global society where the discoveries and art work are shared around the world. So, our knowledge not came just from Europe. It is also a mix with ancient knowledge from China, India, Arab world and Africa. If you just can look today, for example, about the African influences in Latin American dances, or Arabic influences in our language, or about the cultural differences between the good or evil, heritage from ancient Persian Zoroastrian religion, you can see that we constitute an amalgam of millennial cultures that are still live in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment