Sunday 12 August 2018

My Blogging experience



Write a blog it is not easy for people like me, because I never share my thoughts or my personal likes. I do have some political or philosophical point of view for many situations. However I sometime think that somebody wants to use this information against you.

In fact, today, in digital modern era, where everybody share secrets moments with "selfies", we can look or read caution notes about dangerous people that explores internet to damage someone in some way. So, we always have to care about what we say or write in attention to not share key information that can put you and the ones that you love in danger.



I think that the problem of information is in fact that not all that you read or see in internet is useful. Probably the most part of internet is made from who we call “trolls”. So, you have a problem to solve with that: “How to efficiently search for specific information on the web?”



And the first answer to that question that appears in my mind is the “Language”. Internet is full of searcher machine that can offer you hundreds or thousands of web sites that contains the key word. But if you want get over that, you must to learn English. It is almost the main solution for the problem. That means not just learn a few words. It means learn to think in different way that you make all the time in spanish.



The problem of language is bigger than that. There is not just one kind of english. There are many. So, to exercite on the web it look like a good beginning to communicate to the world!!



No comments:

Post a Comment