Wednesday 10 October 2018

Your best holidays ever!

I really never went to trip to Europe or north America or even cities of my own country. In my holidays I enjoy to rest and spent time with my family. But I can imagine how would be a travel to another countries or cities. I don’t know if I will visit the typical tourist places like big monuments, or buildings. I’m interested in the history of these places. I think that’s talk us about the idiosyncrasy of the people that live there.


Here, in Santiago, there are many interesting places that tell us histories about the efforts to build the city, or the Inca’s influence that made the Spanish conquerors choose to place Santiago city here. You can visits places like Plaza de Armas (Weapons Square: the place where the army presents if they have to defend the city in the colony times)





Maybe the first thing that I would do if I arrive in a different city is learn about it history, visit the places that made history. Then I would like to observe the people, what clothes they uses, what they like to do, etc... Their customs.




It was this way how I begin to learn about the history of Chile when I arrive from Brazil, and I still like to visit this historical places.

No comments:

Post a Comment