Friday 27 April 2018

Walking towards powerfull small technology

It´s very hard to choose just one, or the most important piece of technology. Maybe there are many through my life, in different stages, I think.


When I was a kid, I remember listening to my music in vinyl player called LP mini component. In this time I heat milk with a kind of pot over the fire. Today we have the widely used Microwaves, and I heated my mug of milk in a minute.

















Maybe the using of personal computer changed my student life. Made the researching and talking to anybody around the world really possible thanks to internet.

Other important change of technology was the cassete player to a DVD player.













And the changes go and on more quickly than years ago.
So, I think that the issue here is the saving of a large amount of information as possible. In that way, you can realize that the new pieces of technologies are smaller but more powerful saving a big amount of data and files that you use it diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment